Huwebes, Hunyo 21, 2012

The Rice distribution

Every day I go around begging for alms to feed those who are under my care, and what I gather I gave to them, those who are under my care and is far from the center, I with some volunteers will go on foot to bring the alms I got for them. some rice, medicine and clothing from generous people of God.

The journey is hard but this does not affect me even if I lost my breath, because I know when I die doing this service Jesus will have mercy on me on the last day. for He said in the Gospel: '' The measurement you used in showing mercy shall be the same measurement I will use on you on the last day." Doing the deeds of mercy is the best way of evangelizing to others about the love of God to them.

On the Last day we will be judged by love and the mercy we used to others shall be measured. As Jesus said: BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL RECEIVE MERCY.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento