Linggo, Hunyo 24, 2012

Prayer of Fra. Francis Gregory

My Sweet Jesus,
Thank you for sending me your mother, who has opened my eyes of faith to recognize you
in the sufferings of my brothers and sisters.
Jesus let my touch to them touch you.
Let my embrace to them embrace you.
That on my last day on earth you will return this to me
That you will touch me and embrace me for all eternity AMEN.
No matter how far the distance is, Bro. Francis still walks with some companions to search those who are in most need. He is like a shepherd searching for the lost ship and bring them back to the fold of God's love. Together with the Anthonians they face hard journey out of love.

When asked his reply is:"Are we not Anthonians? Are we not to imitate Jesus who spend his time with the less fortunate? Let the  song Panalangin sa Pagiging Bukas Palad be our theme song for life.
I hope when you sing this song you will remember me when I am with Jesus in heaven for I will remember you too."

Upon reaching the place, we see him only drink water then proceed touching the sick and cleaning them.  Even when his body is about to give up he keeps it to himself and still shows a smile of love in his face, we Anthonians with out him showing us the way would not know what Saint Anthony did as a Franciscan.

As Fra. Francis Gregory said:  A TRUE LEADER IS LIKE JESUS, A SERVANT LEADER.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento