Lunes, Setyembre 3, 2012

To the United Nation


Dear Leaders of Every Nation,

I am writing you through the United Nation to ask you to see truth in the eyes of the poorest of the poor.
Our world is rocked with violence due to survival, most of the victims are children. I beg you to focus your programs for the poor.
How was it that we sleep comfortably while there are families suffering and trying to survive.
I've been to many places helping the poor and talking to them, and what they told me the rich are using them, I travel around promoting peace, begging those who are in conflict and what those on the other side responded is this words: BROTHER WE DO ALL WHAT WE CAN TO FEED OUR CHILDREN IF IT IS NECESSARY. WE ARE PAID AND WE DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF SURVIVAL.
Hearing this from them, makes me understand that violence starts when someone is hungry and in great need.

Let us not be greedy, we are made to love and be loved.
I ask you Leaders of all Nations, to look down on those hungry family. Help me bring back their God given Human dignity and Human rights.

I left the convent to be with the poor here in my country, I am trying to plant peace by love, that all the troubles of Mindanao specially terrorism will end.

We are all brothers and sisters, one blood one race. I ask you once more to mingle with the poor and hear them. You are placed in your post not for the rich but for all, therefore you must give equal service to all human beings in the world, For all of us are made in the image of God.

I will continue reaching the poorest of the poor here in Mindanao and elsewhere. And will serve as there voice to you.

I remain

Respectfully Yours

Jeffrey D. Lumbay
( Bro. Francis Gregory of Our Lady of the Holy Eucharist)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento